At Bilva Indian School we value every student. We work together as a community to ensure that students develop well in all aspects of learning, so that they are equipped to face the opportunities and challenges of the 21st Century wherever they may be.
To do this:
- We provide the best possible learning opportunities in academic subjects, personal development, moral values and life skills.
- Staff members and students work together in a spirit of cooperation and mutual harmony.
Our vision is for all students to develop at Bilva Indian School as independent learners with self-belief and respect for others,with a lifelong love for learning and a strong foundation for future success.
Our aims are to:
- Be a school where as many students as possible reach high academic standards and all are motivated by the progress they make.
- Help students achieve well through sustained high quality teaching through a vibrant curriculum.
- Give students time to explore subjects and develop deep understanding in a richly equipped learning environment.
- Celebrate perseverance, resilience and risk taking, ensuring students welcome challenge and are not afraid to make mistakes.
- Create an inclusive school where everyone can flourish, whatever their background.
- Promote an ethos of respect and empathy, where diversity is appreciated and valued.